A New Cryptocurrency with Potential
Dogecoin is a relatively new cryptocurrency, also referred to as an altcoin. It enables anonymous money transfer through the Internet. It works similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin crypto coins. Having a Dogecoin wallet, you can spend your digital funds to pay for online services or goods, which happens the same way as with any other currency.
Originally, Dogecoin was invented by Billy Markus, a former IBM engineer, and his associate Jackson Palmer, an Adobe Systems marketer. The concept of this crypto coin was based on Litecoin.
The Dogecoin network estimated the production of about 100 billion coins in total. Just like with other popular digital currency, you can get a Dogecoin wallet on a smartphone or PC. This wallet let you send and receive the Dogecoins from other users.
What it has to do with the dog?
All known ‘Doge’ meme is used as the mascot for Dogecoin. Photos of Shiba Inu dog are often posted with colored texts in Comic Sans MS. Most frequently there is a word ‘wow’ on these pictures as well as many intentionally misspelled English words. Despite a somewhat absurd idea, Dogecoin becomes more popular among users.
No matter how risky the gambling is, it still attracts hundreds of players who want to win big. Today, gambling sites enable players to play with cryptocurrency, and Dogecoin is one of the options. As a player, you can double your Dogecoins while gambling in online casinos.
A List of Top Online Sites to Gamble with Dogecoin:
The Best Casino Selection:
- mBit Casino: crypto casino where you can make instant deposits in Dogecoin, benefit from VIP promotions, and play with 24/7 Live Dealers.
- Crypto-games: crypto gambling site with plenty of Dogecoin games to enjoy in your browser. The place also works as a minesweeper where you can get some Dogecoins for free. The bet here is up to x10.1
- Playamo: top casino to play with real money. It has a full Dogecoin support, 100% welcome bonus, VIP program, and more than 1000 games from reputable providers.
- Bitcoin Penguin: an online casino with over 32 high-quality games to play using Dogecoin.
- US Bitcoincasino: gambling platform with a separate section for Doge games. All are provably-fair and can be enjoyed by high rollers.
- Luckygames: a great place to bet and roll using Dogecoins.
- FortuneJack: Doge dice with just 1% house edge and robot roll.
- Crypto-games: a very quick and provably-fair Doge dice with just a 0,8% house edge.
- 999Dice: secure dice game to play with Dogecoin. It provides a low 1% house edge, range selector, and auto-bet.
Dogecoin Sports Bets
- Directbet: the safest platform to bet on sports with Dogecoin with 24/7 support and super quick withdrawals.
- Dogebetz: lets you bet in Dogecoin on various soccer, tennis, Nascar, NFL, and other sports events.
- Bitcoin Penguin: Dogecoin slots with progressive jackpots.
- Playamo: this crypto casino gives free spins on over 500 DOGE slots.
- Crypto-games: many fair Doge slots that can be played anonymously without registration!
- US Bitcoin Casino: two popular slot machines Gold Rush Slots and Pirate Slots that you can spin using DOGE.
- Crypto-games: The DOGE wheel of fortune with up to 97.05% RTP, spin easily!
- Playamo: over 25 DOGE games with live roulette. You can get a generous 100% welcome bonus upon sign up!
- Wheel of Doge: provably-fair and fun Doge roulette that does not require registration.
- Dogejack: a provably-fair DOGE blackjack or so-called 21.
- FortuneJack: a fair DOGE blackjack that has 4 tables to choose from, one of which is for VIP players.
- Crypto-games: a quick Dogecoin lotto with draws running each Monday. Tickets start from 10 Dogecoins.
- Scratchdoge: Scratch the DOGE to win!
- Fortune Jack: Dogecoin Keno and Bingo with low rakes!
More DOGE games
- DOGE Plinko: an easy-to-play DOGE pyramid. The more Dogecoins you deposit in it, the more coins you earn.
- Coinvegas: a simple HI/LO card game to play with Dogecoin.
- FreeDogecoin: a platform that lets you win up to $150 Dogecoins for free.
- Dogecoin Bomb: there are several rows, each has a bomb, and you must avoid them.
- DogeMiner and DogeMiner2: two versions of a mining simulator where you mine and earn coins.
- Lucky Doge: several games with a chance to win Dogecoins.
- Satoshi Buttons: a provably fair button game. The price per button here is 10 DOGE.
- DOGE2048: a popular 2048 game only with a DOGE style. It’s not gambling.