Since long, Bitcoin mining has stopped being a privilege of the tech-savvy few willing to give up thousands of dollars hoping to make a fortune. While cryptocurrency rates have risen and dropped dramatically, many are still looking for a way to earn Bitcoin or Altcoins. HashFlare might not teach a course on how to start earning, but it provides you with a chance to mine crypto without large upfront hardware and software expenses. An online mining operation requires an account, a small payment, and nothing more.
How to Start Earning on Cloud Mining with HashFlare
First, check out the frequently asked questions and use the profit calculators to estimate the cryptocurrency mining earnings and decide whether the money is worth the trouble. Remember the estimates are rarely 100% true, as they do not account for the growing Bitcoin mining difficulty and exchange rate fluctuations.
If the estimated numbers are enough for you, fill in the sign-up form for a way to earn Bitcoin. Email and password are enough to register a new user. Follow the link in a verification email to activate the account and move on to choosing the cryptocurrency and plan for your cloud mining investment. You can select the preferred mining pool and fill in the withdrawal data to collect your earnings. At this stage, your job is done. Relax and wait for regular payments to be delivered to your wallet.
Why Should You Choose HashFlare for Online Mining?
While most cloud-mining platforms were developed by business people trying to monetize the blockchain trend, HashFlare went from building ASIC and other mining equipment to renting it online. With blockchain talent on its side, the company has remained surprisingly stable throughout the years and has gained quite a following because of a variety of great HashFlare features.
Moreover, HashFlare is transparent and upfront about their way to earn Bitcoin and the potential return on investment. The company does not make unrealistic promises and reminds of the cryptocurrency volatility to everyone wondering how to start earning on the crypto market.
What Are the Best and Worst Things about HashFlare?
Whichever cloud-mining platforms you consider, they all possess benefits and pitfalls, and HashFlare is no exception. If you choose this website, you can:
- Leave Bitcoin mining for others while you explore the benefits of Litecoin, Zcash, DASH, or Ethereum.
- Browse real-time data relevant to your cloud mining operation to make executive decisions.
- Mine crypto using the most efficient mining pool from the selection on offer.
- Receive automatic withdrawals to the cryptocurrency wallets you specify in the profile.
- Pay zero maintenance fees for most of the cryptocurrency mining plans.
Before you leap at the chance to mine crypto, consider the flip side of these HashFlare features and benefits:
- You have to settle for the available cloud mining plans, as most are out of stock because of the platform’s increasing popularity.
- You need to understand the basics of cryptocurrency mining for the dashboard data to be useful.
- You must log in and analyze the data to switch to a new mining pool.
- Automatic withdrawals are only possible if your earnings exceed the minimum threshold.
- Litecoin and Bitcoin mining packages require daily maintenance fees in USD that are deducted from the earnings your mining pool generates.
You decide whether HashFlare features and technical expertise make up for the maintenance fees and unavailable online mining plans. Compare the company to other cloud-mining platforms to make an informed decision before you transfer the payment.